AusBiotech is calling for session proposals for the life sciences event of the year, AusBiotech 2018 to be held in Brisbane 31 October to 2 November.
Help shape the program and submit a session proposal, which will be considered by the program committee, until 31 January 2018.
Click here to download the submission form.
Sessions may include ideas for session or fully-formed session outlines or anything in between. Submissions are invited in relation to the following topics:
- Regenerative medicine and its potential to provide solutions for previously untreatable conditions and diseases
- Clinical trials, including strategies to help Australia maintain its competitive advantage and continue to attract international R&D
- Drugs, vaccines, diagnostics and controls for tropical diseases
- Gene editing technologies
- Fostering Australian innovation, with an update on the Innovation System Review
- Big data and precision medicine
- Australia's formulation development capabilities with regards to pre-clinical testing
- Life science commercialisation and innovation
- Managing R&D processes
- Complementary medicines, examining academic collaborations and research outcomes
- Agriculture and agbiotech
- Intellectual property
The annual AusBiotech conference brings together Australian and international biotech leaders and stakeholders. For more than three decades, the event has created a forum to reflect on the sector’s achievements and exchange ideas to further advance the sector’s standing both nationally and globally.
AusBiotech is dedicated to consolidating this growth, and our 2018 conference will once again present issues critical to industry. Global biotech trends, breakthroughs, challenges and success stories will feature prominently on the program. Panel discussions and key themes will cover regulation and reimbursement, research translational strategies, new markets, business development and capital access, emerging technologies, clinical trials and commercialisation.