The programme for this year’s national medical technology conference, AusMedtech 2023, has launched with a focus on the future of healthcare.
AusMedtech 2023, to be held in Adelaide from 24 to 25 May, will feature the latest advances in medtech that will shape the future of the industry and healthcare. With expert keynotes, panel discussions, and Q&A sessions, you'll gain insights into the trends and breakthroughs that are propelling the industry forward.
AusBiotech's newly released program makes AusMedtech 2023 a must-attend event for anyone interested in the latest developments in the global medtech community. The programme’s journey to the future of medtech is packed with essential and topical content that will captivate and inspire.
The industry committee leading the programme, headed up by Peter Bradley, has designed the speaking line-up to support the growth and development of the industry.
The annual event will include key features:
- Gain the latest insights, trends and lessons learnt from the AusMedtech network of experts, industry leaders and leading companies through keynotes, expert panel discussions and interactive Q&A;
- Reconnect and maximise your engagement through AusPartnering, AusBiotech’s highly-popular business matching programme, by scheduling one-on-one private meetings with other conference attendees and participants;
- Early-Stage Innovation Forum will feature rapid-fire rounds of quick-pitch presentations on early-stage technologies and projects from local research institutes, universities, hospitals and pre-series A companies in the areas of medical devices and diagnostics, digital health and enabling technologies.
- Profile your company, talent and ingenuity through the AusMedtech Exhibition, build brand awareness, network with others and exchange information with delegates from your exhibition booth. Welcome function, closing ceremony and catering breaks are all taking place from the AusMedtech Exhibition Hall;
- Networking opportunities, in-person networking is valuable and opportunities include the Welcome Function, closing ceremony and catering breaks in Exhibition Hall in your full conference pass; and,
- AusMedtech Conference Dinner, join colleagues and friends, new and old, at the AusMedtech Conference Dinner. Tickets sold separately during the registration process.