The Australian biotech community will ‘come alive’ at AusBiotech 2022, Australia’s premier life science conference, and with early-bird registrations now open now is the time to plan to recharge and reconnect.
Under the sunny skies of its host state Perth, Western Australia, AusBiotech 2022 will bring the biotech industry together in-person at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre and breathe new life into the Australian biotech industry after two years of disruption and change.
There’s never been a more important time to reflect on what we have achieved and address the growing commercial opportunities for the national and global health and medical life sciences industry, including regenerative medicine, cell and gene therapies, biotech, precision medicine, clinical trials and agricultural biotech.
Delegates that register by Friday 29 July 2022 will save $250 by booking their early-bird registrations now.
A delegate pass to AusBiotech 2022, includes access to:
- Fully refundable early registrations;
- Three-day interactive and cutting-edge programme;
- International and national keynote speakers;
- Expert panel discussions;
- The AusBiotech and Johnson & Johnson Innovation Industry Excellence Awards 2022;
- Three days of in-person AusPartnering, AusBiotech's highly-popular business matching programme;
- Social and networking events including a welcome reception, conference gala dinner and closing; ceremony
- Early-Stage Investment Forum;
- An opportunity to connect with industry through our BioIndustry Exhibition; and,
- Satellite events.
Connecting the biotech community for more than three decades, the event is known and trusted as a very special part of AusBiotech’s broader work positioning Australia’s biotechnology industry for growth. As a leaders’ forum, it also presents a key opportunity to connect with potential partners and investors, to reflect on the sector’s achievements and to exchange ideas to further advance the sector’s standing both nationally and globally.
AusBiotech 2022 programme submissions are still open and we encourage you to help shape the programme with leading keynote and panel suggestions. Submissions close 24 June 2022 and 5.00 pm (AEST).
Last year’s AusBiotech conference was delivered virtually and brought together over 1,000 Australian and international biotech leaders and stakeholders that showcased the best and brightest in biotech.
AusBiotech 2022 is proudly supported by Host State Partners Business Events Perth and the WA State Government, from 26-28 October.