AusMedtech 2023 will feature an early-stage innovation pitching event featuring presentations from Australia's emerging early-stage medical technologies.
The Early-Stage Innovation Forum, to be held on Thursday, 25 May, at the Adelaide Convention Centre, will feature rapid-fire rounds of quick-pitch presentations on early-stage medical technologies and projects from local research institutes, universities, hospitals and pre-series A companies in the areas of medical devices and diagnostics, digital health and enabling technologies.
Early-stage project leaders are invited to submit their expressions of interest to pitch to an expert and investor panel during AusMedtech 2023.
ESIF 2023 Prize:
- Two tickets to AusMedtech 2024;
- Complimentary membership to AusBiotech;
- Win the award for Best Translational Research for AusMedtech 2023;
- Announcement of your win AusBiotech’s social media community of more than 20,000;
- Featured in BiotechDispatch; and,
- Featured in AusBiotech’s 2023 Journal; Australasian Biotechnology.
Successful submissions will have the opportunity to:
- Present an in-person pitch of their project to a panel of experts and investors;
- Receive feedback from our expert investor panel to assist with commercialising their technology; and,
- Feature in AusBiotech publications and media channels.
All applicants must be able to present, in-person at the Adelaide Convention Centre on 25 May.
Applicants are invited to submit their project before 14 April 2023 to be considered for a presentation slot on the programme. All projects submitted will be reviewed and shortlisted by our appointed Advisory Group.
Considerations: Submissions from each state will be considered to ensure representation across Australia. AusBiotech is committed to diversity and inclusion and actively incorporates gender balance, diversity and inclusion in all aspects of its event programmes.
To be considered to present your early-stage technology in the forum, you are required to answer six questions via the online portal.